Snap Fitness is the world’s fastest growing health club chain with a global presence of 2500 + clubs spread across US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, England, Egypt, and India.
It is launched in India in 2008; Snap fitness currently is represented by Force Fitness India Pvt Ltd (Master franchise).
Snap fitness started with a purpose “less is more”. To get high-quality benefit in the reasonable amount. It started when the owner analyzed various perspective to reduce the cost even after providing quality services.
You will get the same amount of benefits as top notch club and that those of overpriced club but at a lower price and location friendly to your customers.
Snap fitness is providing services in 2500+ gyms worldwide and 50+ gyms across India.
- Easy to own: total investment under Rs. 1.50 crore and multi-franchise option available at attractive offers.
- Easy to manage: can operate with the minimum employee. It enables absentee ownership to keep your day job.
- Easy to market: it is right for the times when people are shifting towards health and want to be healthier.
- World-class exercise Machines
- Free Weights
- State-of-the-art Cardio Equipment
- Personal training
- Plasma TVs
- Secure door entry
- Safety and security system
Details of Snap Fitness Franchise
Area Required: 3000-5000 sq. ft
Investment: Rs. 1Cr-2 Cr
Franchise Fee: Rs 15 lakhs
Royalty: Rs 85,000 per month
Expansion: Pane India
If you have any query about this Franchise. So, feel free to call us at 7827719099.
Email us at Franchisebatao@gmail.com
You also can comment below and we will get in touch with You.
Also check GYM 99 Pay & Play Franchise in India.