Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Franchise
Baskin-Robbins is a global chain of ice cream parlours founded by Burt Baskin and
Irv Robbins in 1953. Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Inc. family of
companies. It claims to be the world’s largest ice-cream franchises with more than
7,000 locations in 50 countries.
In India, Baskin Robbins is the largest Ice cream retail chain in the country
with over 725 + stores.
Vision, Mission & Objectives:
“The BEST PREMIUM ICE CREAM PLAYER”
“We exist to thrill customers, define and lead multi-branding, enrich
stakeholder, and build powerful brand image”
Creating Brand awareness
Establishing BR outlets everywhere.
Providing better value to stakeholders.
Becoming a Franchisee:
Following are the details before you buy a franchise of Baskin Robbins in India:
• For a typical food court model space requirement is (200 sqft. – 400 sqft.).
• You can open the franchise in India with investment of approx. Rs 10 to 20 lacs.
• Anticipated percentage return on investment is 35 %.
• Likely payback period of capital for a unit franchise 2-3 Years.
• Franchise term is for 5 years.
Segmentation & Targeting:
– All age group
– Higher middle & high income group
You can open this ice cream franchise in
– High foot traffic area
– Higher middle & higher income group
Distribution & Suppliers:
Baskins Robbins engages master franchise & unit franchises
Selected number of suppliers to maintain quality standards
Key success factors:
The ice cream franchise Baskin Robbins has the following factors for being successful:
Innovations & New flavors
Quality control & customer service
Excellent distribution network
So if You are Looking to open the Franchise in India then You can call us at 7827719099 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org